Last Modified: 08/01/2015
Changes to Policy
Our Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Processing transactions you have requested and communicating information about such transactions
- Responding to your questions or comments
- Sending you brochures, products, or information you have requested
- Notifying you of new products and promotions
- Creating and managing your online account
When you use the Site, post a comment or review, or send electronic correspondence to us (including e-mail), you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Sharing of Personal Information
M&N will not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- When required to complete a transaction, delivery or service that you have requested
- To respond to an inquiry, request or complaint that you have made
- To other M&N affiliates and subsidiaries, or any subsequent owner or operator of our Site if we assign our rights and obligations regarding any of
- your information at the time of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets or the Site’s assets and/or services to a subsequent owner or operator.
- With business partners who help us collect and analyze Personal Information and Electronic Data;
- When we are required by law or court order to disclose, or we believe in good faith that the law requires it;
- When disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against, someone who may cause or be causing harm to, or interference with, our rights or property, other Site users, or anyone else; or
- In any other circumstances when you have given your consent to such disclosure.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
We do not publish content that is targeted to children. We do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 and will not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose such information. If you are under 13, you should not enter any personally identifiable information about yourself on our Site. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will make reasonable efforts to remove the information from our database, at your written request. To request the removal of your child’s information, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com, and be sure to include in your message the same information, including e-mail address that your child submitted.
Some non-personally identifiable information is collected and stored automatically when you visit the Site (“Electronic Data”). If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Site, read pages or download information, we may gather and store Electronic Data about your visit automatically via our system’s server. Electronic Data does not identify you personally. Electronic Data may include:
- IP address
- Domain name
- Type of browser
- Operating system
- Pages viewed
- Search requests
- Geolocation & country
- Time and duration of visit
If you linked to our Site from another web site, Electronic Data may include that website’s address. We may aggregate Electronic Data and use it to deliver personalized content, to diagnose programs with the Site, and for statistical purposes. For example, the Electronic Data helps us to determine the volume of our Site users’ interest in areas of our Site. It also helps us understand how we can improve the navigation and content of our Site. We may disclose Electronic Data to third parties.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
While M&N takes reasonable steps to protect the privacy of its Site visitors, it cannot promise or guarantee that its current online applications programming will address every browser setting or honor every personal browser preference. In particular, M&N does not react to “Do Not Track” or “DNT” browser signals at this time. Note that third parties may collect Personal Information, Electronic Data, and other information about your activities over time and across different websites when you visit our Site or other websites.
Your privacy and the security of your Personal Information is important to us. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that whatever information you provide will be maintained in a secure environment. Your orders are encrypted using industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a technology developed by Netscape and adopted by all vendors producing related web software. SLL technology is based on the “public/private key” encryption model – the same technology used to protect nuclear missile codes. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption, and data integrity for secure transactions. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information (including Personal Information) you transmit to us or from our Site, and you provide such information at your own risk.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents have the right to obtain a) a list of all third parties to whom the Company may have disclosed your Personal Information within the past year for direct marketing purposes; and b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. To obtain such information, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Other Websites
Consent to Processing in the United States